Either/Or officially opened the doors to their new beautiful, modern-style cafe at 4003 N Williams Ave. As of Thursday, May 31st, Either/Or started launching a nightly bar service in the new N Williams location. Along with serving cocktails in the evenings, Either/Or created an expanded food menu from their Sellwood location and will have DJs playing hip-hop and soul music.
We can’t wait to stop by and try some of their unique drinks and food!
Garden Bar is now open at Progress Ridge in Beaverton! According to their Facebook post, the Progress Ridge location will officially open on June 4th, but will host a soft opening from 10:30-6 pm each day until then.
Garden Bar now has 9 locations around Portland and plans to open a 10th in Lake Oswego by the end of the summer!
Green Zebra is coming to Division Street! The new 7,000 SF store is scheduled to open in late 2018 and has an all-new design to accommodate the neighborhood – check out the features below!
- Multimodal customer parking. We will have 17 spaces for cars, and twice as much as that for bikes, including 24 covered bike spots for the rainy days.
- Indoor seating so you can sit down for a quick bite or coffee, any time of day, and in any weather.
- Lots of space for kombucha and beer growler fill ups.
- Fresh Grab-n-Go food and a fresh salad bar.
- Expanded delivery service. When we open, we will be able to deliver Green Zebra Groceries to more people throughout the city via Instacart.
- Catering for neighborhood business, offices, and events.
Read more about the new space/plans here!