About the Space
- Neighboring tenants in the building include Cabezon, a neighborhood seafood bistro, and Groundplay Therapy Works, a children’s occupational therapy practice.
- The available space is 1,076 rentable square feet with one ADA restroom, kitchenette, large storage closet, breakout space, and large open workspace.
- Located on street level, suitable for destination retail, service retail, office or flex space.
- Northeast Portland has emerged a proven location for Portland’s restaurant, retail and service businesses.
- Dozens of new businesses have opened to great success over the last ten years while housing prices continue to climb and developers continue to build new mixed-use projects and renovate old buildings. The Hollywood and Rose City neighborhoods are stable areas with strong demographics and a loyal customer base.
- This building on NE Sandy offers a high traffic count, high exposure address with the charm of 1920’s architecture.
- Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join Laurelhurst Brewing, Bike Gallery and Case Study Coffee in calling NE Sandy home.