About the Development
Build-to-suit pads available in a growing area of Bend in a new center anchored by Goodwill Industries. Potential for two buildings or a single co-anchor building, pending parking requirements. Conveniently located across the street from a 52 acre master-plan that is inclusive of 422 proposed residential units, a new 150,000 square foot Costco with fuel station, as well as an additional 22,900 square feet of retail shops.
Immediate Surrounding Trade Area Highlights
- Close proximity to anchor retailers including Costco (2025), Home Depot, Lowes, Target and Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- Excellent access to Santiam Highway and Highway 97.
- Potential 600 additional residential units in the immediate area.
- Trade area population of over 250,000 people.
- Bend is the fastest growing region in the state of Oregon.