About the Space
- The Luxury Bread Building is an adaptive reuse redevelopment in Portland’s Buckman neighborhood.
- The building will serve as a retail and production hub for the area, providing a home for Portland’s rapidly growing “Makers” economy. Potential uses include food & beverage production, textiles, design, and creative office, among others.
- The project is located just two blocks to the East of the Central Eastside, along a rapidly evolving stretch of SE Stark Street.
- Washington High School is located directly to the SW and is fully leased, with the corporate offices for New Season’s Market as their primary anchor. The project includes over 110,000 SF of retail, event, and creative office/flex space.
- Portland’s Eastside restaurant row is located just East of the development, along SE & NE 28th Avenues.