Luxury Bread Building
The Luxury Bread Building is an adaptive reuse redevelopment in Portland’s Buckman neighborhood. The building serves as a retail and production hub for the area, providing a home for Portland’s rapidly growing “Makers” economy. Uses include food & beverage production, design, and creative office, among others.
Stunning Architecture & Amenities
- Built in 1929, the Luxury Bread Building was at one time an active bakery serving the neighborhood.
- The development team has worked to carefully deconstruct the building and maintain many of the building’s original elements.
- Exposed beam with skylights were added for more natural light.
- The exterior has received a full update with new windows, entry areas, and tenant signage.
Prominent Close-In SE Portland
- The building is located just two blocks to the East of the Central Eastside, along a rapidly evolving stretch of SE Stark Street.
- Washington High School is located directly to the SW and is fully leased, with the corporate offices for New Season’s Market as their primary anchor. The project includes over 110,000 SF of retail, event, and creative office/flex space.
- Portland’s Eastside restaurant row is located just East of the development, along SE & NE 28th Avenues.