About the Space
- Designed by Holst Architecture in 2009, the Sunrose Condominums were built with the idea of urban living in Portland’s vibrant inner Eastside.
- The 8,261 SF building is one of the premiere “mixed-use” projects in Portland’s eastside, which consists of 32 units coupled with ground floor retail.
- The 921 square foot retail space is ideal for any local or regional retailer looking to make its mark in the Laurelhurst, Buckman, Kerns and Sunnyside neighborhoods.
- This is a second generation space with large sliding glass windows and excellent storefront exposure along SE 28th and Ankeny.
- This space is a unique and perfect opportunity for any retail/service looking to happily coexist with local/national retailers, and benefit from high traffic counts, close in location and proximity to many forms of transportation.