Canvas at Press Blocks
- 132,000 SF office space above retail
- Common rooftop terrace with panoramic west hills and downtown views
- Amenity hub including bike storage, showers, lockers and fitness center
- .8:1,000 underground parking
- Complimented by Phase 2 of Press Blocks - a 23-story luxury apartment tower and Plaza office/retail building (pressblocks.com)
Stadium District is part of the historic Goose Hollow neighborhood in Portland, Oregon. The neighborhood is home to Providence Park stadium, where the Timbers and Thorns professional MLS teams play, as well as Lincoln High School and Multnomah Athletic Club. The neighborhood is bordered by W Burnside, NW 23rd Ave and SW 14th Ave and is walking distance to the Pearl District, West End and Portland State University. Located on the Blue and Red MAX line, the Stadium District is the gateway to Washington Park, with its International Rose and Japanese Gardens, Oregon Zoo and Portland Children’s Museum.